Friday, August 19, 2011

Someones got a Hankerin for Sweet Tea

So, this is my tea pitcher, full of my favorite drink ever....sweet tea!


This, on the other hand, is my tea pitcher empty....again.


I think it is safe for me to say that I would go crazy without my sweet tea.  Give me a teapot, 2 tea bags (Tetley or Luzianne prefferably), some water, 2 cups of sugar, and some ice cubes, and you have a gallon of this amazing drink that will last me all of a day if not less.  I always made the tea at home back in Muscle Shoals, but I also had my brother, my dad, occasionally my mom, and occasionally friends drinking it.  Here in the apartment, nobody else wants any.  I promise I havent threatened anybody, they just choose not to drink it.  This empty pitcher predicament has happened 4 times....in the past 2 nights.  Yes, now you believe me, I drink alotttttt of tea, and love every drop.  Its odd though, something about sweet tea and Auburn seems to go together.  To me that is.  Its also nice to pour a cold glass of sweet tea, and kick back and turn the good ole' TV to Phineas and Ferb. Nothing like that after a long day.  So thats it for right now, just a bit of info I thought I would enlighten you on! Im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment